- Traditional wooden stacking
- Four colourful stacking rings
- Designed to improve little ones color recognition and hand-eye coordination
- Height approx 18cm - Width approx 9 cm
- Made from durable beechwood and MDF
- Suitable for 12 months
For young rocket scientists! This stacking rocket made of robust wood reaches for the skies. Brightly coloured rings can be assembled by even the youngest kids, who will playfully practice their fine motor skills and coordination. Four well-manufactured and lovingly-painted rings and the cap of the rocket can be stacked on the pedestal - and a cute tower that can be toppled over is the result! The Rocket stacking tower in a great design - a classic for young explorers.
WARNING : (PLEASE SUPERVISE ALL CHILDREN WHILST THEY ARE USING THIS PRODUCT, DO NOT ALLOW ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS BOX TO BE PUT IN THE MOUTH, CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD)